Brian has been to my house on three occasions. He has removed several trees and pruned high trees. Very punctual and everything left neat and tidy. The pruned trees are growing well which I am very happy with. The quotes are very reasonable.
Your Trusted Tree Removal Adelaide Specialists
Removing trees is what we’ve been doing for over 20 years. Our Adelaide tree removalists can help restore the health, appearance, and safety of your tree, and when tree removal is necessary and the last option, we can do that too with complete safety. At J&B Tree Services our first preference is to preserve your tree, but when a tree becomes hazardous and trimming is not enough, our team of fully qualified tree removalists carry out tree removal with utmost care for your property and garden.
If you have been thinking about DIY tree removal then think twice. Removing a tree is one of those tasks you should leave to the professionals. The complexity of this task increases with the size, health, and location of the tree. J&B Tree Services has a fully qualified team of tree specialists who have experience in the safe and efficient removal of trees with the use of specialised equipment such as cranes, Elevated Work Platforms, and the latest industry tools. We love what we do and take pride in our workmanship. Our team of tree specialists have successfully completed many projects involving tree removal western Adelaide and surrounding areas which have required the clearing of trees across residential and commercial properties. Big spaces, tight spots, powerlines, huge trees, palm tree removal, dangerous trees, diseased trees, storm damaged trees – we can handle every tree removal in all kinds of spots safely, cleanly, and professionally. You can rest assured knowing that your tree removal project is in skilled hands. Your safety is our main goal, and our tree removalists Adelaide are fully accredited to remove trees in a secure way. No matter how large or small the tree, we tackle each job with the same level of professionalism and workmanship.
Why Hire A Professional Tree Surgeon?
By hiring a professional tree removal service to ensure your project is in safe and capable hands:
- Remove trees in a safe and efficient manner.
- Professionals have experience and follow high standards of safety.
- The use of correct machinery and equipment allows for completing the job quickly.
- Assist with even the most difficult types of tree removal with expertise.
- Efficiently remove trees that are difficult to access, dangerous trees, and small or large trees.
- Carefully take into consideration the size, condition and type of tree, and the surroundings.
- No damage is done to the property or the surrounding areas.
- Clean up the property after the removal job so your garden is left tidy.
Difficult Tree Removal Adelaide Is Our Speciality!
Unsafe trees in your garden? Finding it hard to maintain the trees you have? Any storm-damaged trees on your property? Diseased or dying trees? Whatever the reason J&B Tree Services can remove your trees in a professional and efficient way. With over 20+ years of experience in tree management, our certified Adelaide arborist can assess your trees and give you honest advice. Some reasons for tree removal:
- Safety – When a damaged tree becomes hazardous and is at risk of endangering its surroundings.
- Diseased – Tree diseases are contagious and can spread from one tree to another. Some fungal tree diseases are also injurious to the human respiratory system and in these circumstances tree removal is necessary.
- Planting Location – If a tree is growing in the wrong spot its removal could be an option to consider.
- Age – An old tree that is failing can be hazardous on a property.
- Storm Damage – Storms can cause tree damage making them hazardous and accident-prone. In such situations, tree removal is warranted.
- Size – Trees that have grown too big for the space and end up interfering with the power lines or the property would need removal.
- Pest Infestation – Pests such as ants and termites that thrive on decaying wood can make their home in trees. Such infestations and infections can compromise the health, safety and structural integrity of a tree causing it to become dangerous.
- Deadwood – A large amount of deadwood is a sign of poor health and an indication that a tree must be removed before it causes any severe damage.
- Dangerous trees – Trees with weak limbs, failing trees or trees that you may consider dangerous may need complete removal.
- Land Clearing – Removing trees for new buildings.
Removing a tree can be extremely dangerous so it is recommended that you call a certified arborist for any Adelaide tree removal job. J&B Tree Services is just a phone call away! Call Brian today to arrange a free quote 0414 223 870.